Download Allahabad Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form: Allahabad bank provides NEFT/RTGS services to transfer amounts less than 2 lakhs from any account of Allahabad bank. For this do go through the article to know how to download the Allahabad bank RTGS, NEFT in PDF format.
Why Use RTGS/NEFT?
Allahabad band is offering a real-time gross settlement system or the RTGS and the National Electronic Fund Transfer System or the NEFT. This is efficiently helping to provide a secure and economical system of transfer of funds in a reliable form from bank to bank. The following takes place from the remitter’s account in a particular bank to that of the beneficiary’s account in another bank within the country. The RTGS and NEFT are the methods provided by the banking services to help transfer money in the most secured and fastest manner to another bank account.
Download Allahabad Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Online
For the account holders of Allahabad bank, it’s now easy as they can download the PDF format of the RTGS and NEFT forms. It is also possible to use internet banking for NEFT/RTGS services. But before moving ahead, it’s important to know that the RTGS is not a 24 x 7 service but the timing depends on the location of the branch. Usually, the timing is from 7 am to 6 pm on working days. The charges of RTGS are minimal. As for rs 2, 00,000 to 5,00,000 it doesn’t exceed rs 24.50, and the amount above that charges rs 49.50 exclusive of any kind of taxes.
Downloading the RTGS and NEFT forms PDF format can be done from the official site of the bank. Looking forward, the RTGS is the real time settlement process and the NEFT is done in banking transaction batches.
How to fill the RTGS/NEFT form?
To fill the RTGS or NEFT form, here comes the step by step process:-
- Write the exact amount that one would like to get remitted from your account.
- Next comes the account number to be debited. The Allahabad bank account number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- Next, clearly mention the beneficiary bank and branch with your transaction and branch code of the beneficiary.
- The IFSC code number of the receiving branch is one of the important factors to be mentioned on the form.
- Name of the beneficiary customers without any mistake.
- Write the account number of the beneficiary customer without any mistake.
- Sender to receiver information if any required for the purpose of tax that you can write.
The bank was established in the year 1865 and is considered to be one of the largest nationalized banks across the country. There are more than 3245 banks across India and on the 30th day of August in the year 2019, it got merged with an Indian bank.