Aadhar Gazetted Form is a document that contains information on an individual’s Aad Every resident of India is issued an Aadhaar Card, which is a 12-digit unique identifying number issued by the UIDAI on behalf of the government.
This article includes a list of documents that are necessary for Aadhaar Card corrections, updates, and address changes.
Aadhar Gazetted Form Pdf Download
You can amend any information on your Aadhaar card that is wrong. This information includes your name, address, and date of birth. A legitimate certificate must be submitted for this. You’ll need to have a certificate certified by a Gazetted Officer if you don’t already have one. You will only be allowed to make changes to your Aadhaar information after that.
A Gazetted Officer Format for Aadhaar Correction is available through the Aadhaar Center. This form, however, can be downloaded from the UIDAI’s website. In this piece, we’ll show you how to get the Gazetted Officer Format as a PDF.
What is the procedure for filling an Aadhaar Correction Form for a Gazetted Officer?
Begin by downloading the aadhaar correction form gazetted officer format from the following link. After that, print this form. First, complete your 12-digit Aadhaar number. Then give your full name, your father’s or husband’s name, your date of birth, and your complete address. Then, in the box provided, sign the application.
Also Read: What is Password to Open Aadhaar Pdf File
How do I make a correction to my Aadhaar card?
- Start by completing the Aadhaar Correction Form.
- After that, go to the closest base center.
- At the Aadhaar center, the applicant’s biometric information will be collected.
- The UIDAI will thereafter receive the application for correction.
Before filling out the Correction Form, please read the instructions below
- The certificate must be printed on plain paper.
- The form must be submitted within three months of the date of issue.
- Make sure there isn’t any overwriting on the form.
- The date of issue must be formatted appropriately in DD-MM-YYYY
- A signature or thumbprint of the resident is necessary.
- The certifier’s information must be entered appropriately.
- Paste a recent colourful snapshot sized 3.5cm X 4.5cm in the supplied area.
- The certifier’s cross sign and cross stamp must be visible on the resident photograph.
- The certifier’s complete information is necessary.
|Type of PDF||Aadhaar Form|
|Name of PDF||Aadhaar Gazetted Form|
|Language of form||English, Hindi|
|Download link||Download PDF|
In todays article we learned how to fill the Aadhar Gazetted Form, and the details we require for the same. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the form submission or where to find the form, feel free to ask us anything in the comment section below, and we will make sure we respond to you.